Coming to you today to share some accessories that we’ve recently come across and adore so much that we had to share :)! You won’t have to look too hard to see these styles/trends while you’re out shopping, more of these styles and materials highlighted below will be EVERYWHERE! Based on what I’ve seen that’s not a bad things! Lots of awesomeness to choose from!
- Tortoise accessories as well as lightweight resin earrings and bracelets are definitely trending right now. These pieces can be pretty classic/timeless so I don’t think there is a huge risk in indulging a bit if you like.
- Lucite is making a cameo this Fall as well, lucky for me I kept my lucite pieces from a few years back!
- Retro chic style is BIG and oh so Fabulous, I’m loving the pieces I’ve seen! Henri Bendel has an awesome collection featuring polished but fun retro styles. Look for a bag review of the mini plaza suede bag shown below– SO CUTE!
- Quay sunglasses are pretty awesome, I really like this brand for inexpensive sunglasses. I have the French Kiss style shown below and I’ve received several compliments each time I wear them. If you’ve never tried the brand, you should check them out, cute, comfy and affordable styles!
- I’ve noticed a lot of organic shapes and angles being used quite a bit in design, the Gorjana drop earrings are gorgeous! This brand is pretty awesome, I have very sensitive ears and can’t wear most trend/costume earrings and even some sterling silver, however the 18K plating used on this brand gives me no issues at all! I was ecstatic to have been introduced to this brand a few years ago! I can wear these all day!
Hope you see something below that you like! If you do– please let us know! Questions? Send us a note!
Please Like and Follow our blog here and our Instagram, @chickwares, we’d love to hear from you!
Cheers to a Fabulous shopping week!