Best In Black!
Hey, Hey, Hey!!
It’s a rainy muggy start to August in ATL and has me thinking of Fall already! Not that I am necessarily ready for Fall but kinda feel a bit like Fall is coming very very soon. With that in mind I started (of course) thinking about Fall shopping! Fall, BAG shopping. Which led me to this post– how about a quick round-up of the best tote bags happening now. More specifically, the best black tote bags!
I don’t know about you, but try as I might I can’t avoid having a “big” bag nearby! I just have too much necessary STUFF! It’s an unavoidable reality for me and luckily I came to that realization a long time ago and now I fully embrace it! Don’t get me wrong I have my share (more than) of cute small bags, clutches, crossbody styles, etc. –you name a bag type and I got it, but most often on a “regular” office, or errand running kinda day, I look to a larger bag to ensure I have enough room for all of my “must-haves”. And you just may find a smaller bag inside…
With that in mind I am inspired to share a few of my “Best in Black” tote bag pics. There is something here for everyone and every price point, because let’s be honest, not everyone can or even wants to spend $500+ on a bag! We each can rock our personal style at any price point– you DO you!
Let me know what you think of my picks, own any of these? Feel inspired to go and grab a new black tote RIGHT NOW? Drop a comment below and please follow us–we’d love to hear from you!
Best in Black Tote Bags!!
5 Best in Black Totes!
- Christian Louboutin Cabata Tote, $1290 – Gorgeous calfskin leather tote with the signature red rubber bottom. Prepare to catch glances, stares and looks of longing if you splurge on this baby! Slightly on the heavier side, measures approx. 15.5″ x 11.5″ x 5.5″. No surprises here with the price tag, personally I think its totally worth the $1290 price tag. I’d compare it to the LV Neverfull, which has a comparable tag for a non-leather tote.
- Madewell Drawstring Transport Tote, $178 – If you are familiar with the other Madewell Transport styles this one making the list should not be a surprised. Same quality bag, modern, minimal look and totally functional. An alternative to the Transport Tote probably already in your closet. Large bag with drawstring closure and double handles. Comfortable 8.5in drop. Also available in English Saddle
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Always On Regan’ Tote, $295 – She has the coolest names for her bags… Very versatile bag, zippered gusseted sides allows this bag to expand just a bit when needed. Large size, easily holds your personal goodies as well as a laptop when needed. Black smooth leather with silver hardware. Measures a manageable 14″ x 12.5″ x 5″.
- Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote, $49 – For the more budget-conscious and still Fabulous Shopper! This tote includes a small wristlet inside perfect for corralling the extra-small things in your bag and a reversible contrasting interior. I’d say this bag is extra-large size when compared to the other “large” bags. Very soft material, magnetic closure. Perfect option for work and play!
- Tory Burch Chelsea Slouchy Tote, $498 – Great work tote or just plain ole stylish weekend schlepping kinda tote. Quality grained leather with leather and chain detail handles. This tote might be a little on the heavier side, but very durable as with most Tory Burch styles.
So what do you think of our round-up? See something you like? Own any of these? Let us know what you think! We’d love to hear from you!
Thanks so much for visiting our blog, comments welcomed! Chickwares is more than a blog, check out our store for great fashionable gifts and girly stuff! Need gift suggestions? Let us work for you!